This page describes procedures for performing point-of-sale transactions at the 2015 North American SCRABBLE Championship.
Credit Card Transactions
Note that our credit card processor is configured to accept only Visa and MasterCard.
If the purchaser is not a NASPA member, use event account CM002015.
- Go to //www.scrabbleplayers.org/cgi-bin/add-invoice.pl to add an invoice record to the database for the item/services being purchased, if any.
- Go to //www.scrabbleplayers.org/cgi-bin/quickpay.pl to perform the credit card transaction.
Cash transactions are posted both to the purchaser's account, and to special event account CM002015.
If the purchaser is not a NASPA member, use event account CM002015, but be sure to make a note that it's a nonmember purchase, and that invoice generation is set to "Yes" (the default).
- Go to //www.scrabbleplayers.org/cgi-bin/nsc-payment-received.pl to log the transaction.
- Go to //www.scrabbleplayers.org/cgi-bin/account.pl?n=CM002015 and check the current balance against the cash drawer.
- If they don't match, use //www.scrabbleplayers.org/cgi-bin/nsc-payment-received.pl to record an adjustment.
- Use //www.scrabbleplayers.org/cgi-bin/add-invoice.pl?memnaspa=CM002015 to create an invoice record for cash removed from the cash drawer