You are viewing a condensed mobile version of this NASPA webpage.
Switch to full version.
As I did last year in Orlando, I will be hosting a team trivia event at the 2013 NSC on the Saturday night (July 20) at 8 p.m. Judging by the very positive feedback I got in 2012, last year's participants had a great time. I am confident this year's quiz will be just as entertaining.
Teams (maximum of seven players) will compete against each other in a general trivia contest. The topics will be varied: movies, geography, current events, TV, history, sports, art, literature...you name it! There are assorted specialty rounds--and a dramatic final round that plays similar to Final Jeopardy! The contest lasts anywhere from 90 minutes to two hours.
I'm reducing the cost to enter this year's event to a measly $5 per person! Approximately 90% of the entry fees will be returned as prizes to the top-finishing teams. (The other 10% will go to offset my photocopying expenses.)
Feel free to form a team in advance. Don't have a team? No problem! You will be assigned to a team when you arrive.
A venue has now been established: Grande A/B/C/D (also known as the playing room). Venue shifts have been known to occur, however. Please check the NSC schedule and this WikiPage for updates.
Have you any questions about the trivia event? Just send me an email at email@example.com. I'll do my best to answer them! I'll be glad to answer any of your questions personally at the tourney. (I'm the portly chap who is the Division #1 Leader.)
Hope to see you there!
John Robertson - Quizmaster