NASPA Zyzzyva version 3.2.0 was released in February 2019
for the Windows and OS X platforms. The Linux version is under development.
New In This Release
- added NWL2018, NSWL2018 lexicons
- removed lexicons published by Merriam-Webster
For step-by-step installation instructions, see:
- Cannot Import OTCWL2014 Cardboxes to NWL2018 - NASPA Zyzzyva Release 3.2.0 cannot import cardboxes/quiz statistics directly from OTCWL2014 to NWL2018. You will get a message that 0 questions were imported. To work around this issue:
- Copy the anagrams.dbll file from the quiz\data\OTCWL2014 subfolder to the quiz\data\OTCWL2016 subfolder in your Zyzzyva personal data directory.
- You should create the OTCWL2016 subfolder if it does not already exist.
- You can find the location of your personal data directory by choosing Edit>Preferences.
- On Windows computers, the Zyzzyva personal data directory is typically located in the c:\users\yourname folder where yourname is your name or a portion of your name.
- Import the cardboxes/quiz statistics again but direct NASPA Zyzzyva to import the data from OTCWL2016.