Some of these restaurants have marked on the map, but some could not be located.
Tapani 21:13, 11 March 2009 (EDT)
- 5th Street Wine & Deli, 416 East 5th Street (937) 220-9333 : a specialty grocery store with a small dining area.
- Arby’s 160 South Patterson Blvd: located.
- Cafe Boulevard, 329 East 5th Street: located.
- Citilites, 109 North Main Street (937) 222-0623 : at Schuster Performing Arts Center, lunch 11-2, pre-show dinner.
- Cold Beer & Cheeseburgers, 22 South Jefferson Street: located.
- Dairy Corner, 368 South Main Street: there are three listings, one in Dayton, one in south Dayton, and one in Waynesville, 19 miles away; the Waynesville listing looks more credible. Deleted.
- Gallery Grille, 110 North Main Street: exact location not found (possibly inside Fifth Third Center?).
- Greek Deli, 12 East 3rd Street
- Hearts Hot Dogs, various addresses found (115 Court Street / 724 Webster St / 314 Vermont Ave); none of these looks like an eatery, all look closed, listed also as catering or consulting firm -- deleted.
- Jay’s Seafood Restaurant, 225 East 6th Street
- Lucky Dragon, 20 S Main St, Dayton, (937) 424-4200 (present on old map; not added).
- Mandaring Kitchen, 6 S Ludlow St (937) 461-6366: present on old map; appears closed; deleted.
- McDonald’s, 410 South Main Street: located.
- Oregon Express, 336 East 5th Street: located.
- Pacchia, 410 East 5th Street: located.
- Quizno’s Subs, 38 North Main Street
- Smokin BBQ, 200 East 5th Street
- Spaghetti Warehouse, 36 West 5th Street
- Stars Restaurant & Lounge (Crowne Plaza)
- Subway, 45 South Main Street #A
- Super Subby, 1 South Main Street
- Swishers Too Cafe, 110 North Main Street
- Take a Break, 26 South Main Street
- Thai 9, 11 Brown Street: located.