We are keeping this page about the 2016 North American School SCRABBLE Championship updated regularly with news about the event.
- On December 18th, Hasbro announced
- Save the date!
- Hasbro is excited to share that the 2016 National School SCRABBLE Tournament – open to competitors in grades 4 through 8 will take place on April 9-10, 2016 at Gillette Stadium, in Foxboro, Mass. Parents, teachers and coaches can check back here to stay up to date on all School SCRABBLE information.
- On January 25-26, NASPA, MSI and Hasbro representatives met to go over final details of the event
- no official communications will go out concerning this planning meeting, but we are very close to being able to launch registration and announce hotel booking information.
- As of January 28th,
- no further details are available concerning the event, or other School SCRABBLE activities during the 2015–2016 school year, but planning is progressing smoothly.
- In May 2015, Hasbro announced that
- 2016 North American School SCRABBLE Championship would take place on the weekend of April 9–10, 2016.